Flaunting a mix of natural puka shells, shimmering white pearls, and 14kt gold filled beads, this handmade Hawaiian shell necklace acts as an exquisite reminder of the tranquil nature of Hawaii’s calming waters.
- Name: Maka - (MAH kah) - favorite one.
- Adjustable Length from: 16.5"-18.5" (varies due to the natural components).
- Mini: 6-7mm width; Chunky: 9-10mm width (Focal Shells are Larger diameter than listed).
- White Freshwater Pearls.
- Puka Seashells.
- 14kt Gold Filled Components, Extender, and Clasp.
- All Ke Aloha Jewelry pieces come packaged thoughtfully, beautifully, and ready for gift giving.