The Small Pouch: Beach to Bar, Pool to Plane, or Boat to Dock
- Your favorite bikini bag, made to keep your wet stuff separate and your dry stuff dry, so pack your bags!
- Ultimate leak free make-up bag
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- Use all day at the beach or pool, then take it out on the town to use as a cute clutch
- Measures: 8" across x 1.5" wide x 6.5" tall
May Day is lei day in Hawai'i
May Day is a statewide celebration of the aloha spirit and the giving of flower lei, honoring the tropical flowers of the islands. Across all islands schools celebrate Lei Day with songs, hula dancing and a procession of the Led Day court. Students elect a king and queen to represent each of the eight main Hawaiian Islands. The king and queen wear a flower and color distinct to each island. O'ahu is represented with the radiant and delicate 'Ilima Lei and the color yellow.