The Mid-Size Pouch: Ultimate Organizer
- Pack your toiletries and keep your suitcase leak-free
- Made out of a special technical material to protect your stuff against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- The perfect companion for your beach tote, stash your sunscreen and tanning oil, or wet bikini in a mid-size pouch to keep your wet stuff separate!
- Use as a full-size clutch from beach to bar
- Measures 11.5" across x 2" wide x 8.5" tall
May Day is lei day in Hawai'i
May Day is a statewide celebration of the aloha spirit and the giving of flower lei, honoring the tropical flowers of the islands. Across all islands schools celebrate Lei Day with songs, hula dancing and a procession of the Led Day court. Students elect a king and queen to represent each of the eight main Hawaiian Islands. The king and queen wear a flower and color distinct to each island. O'ahu is represented with the radiant and delicate 'Ilima Lei and the color yellow.