LEI CLUB Q & A
Mahalo for Joining our First Lei Club
What is Lei Club?
- It's a collaboration with Work it Out and Milianani Kauai to celebrate Lei. here’s more.
How do I join?
What do I get when I join?
- Access to blog with resources on Lei making.
- Lei making tutorial featuring two lei styles
- Early access to presale Lei Kit bundles, shirts and more.
- Automatically entered into our giveaway
How much does it cost?
- It's free!!! Sign up here.
How can I Support?
- You will have the opportunity to support our small businesses as well as the Kawaikini Charter school Lei program by following along and purchasing items such as Lei Club Swag, Kits, and Bundles
- You can also support by spreading the word
How are we supporting the school by purchasing a Lei Kit Bundle?
- Portions ($20) of the proceeds from the lei bundle will go to support Kawaikini New Century Public Charter School and their Manokalanipo curriculum.
- If you want to support their mission and vision, you can also add their Amazon prime smile please add
- Check out their Manokalanipo Curriculum here
What’s in the Lei Kit Bundles?
- Materials for one lei
- Access to lei tutorial from ‘ohi (gathering) to lei using two lei style techniques
- Lei Club Shirt
- Secret Aloha Collection Print: Member’s get early access to our presale. Just a hint.:.. Mei Day Aloha Collection
- A chance to support Kawaikini New Century Public Charter School, a Hawaiian Immersion School here on Kaua’i.
Can you participate off island?
- Yes please follow along and participate by learning, making and celebrating lei. Lei kits are only available on Kauai island. Hopefully next year we can expand.
Are you offering any lei workshops?
- YES!!! Milianani Kaua’i will be offering their first lei po’o workshop using the lei wili style at Kawaikini New Century Public Charter School on May 1st. All proceeds from the workshop will support the Kawaikni’s Secondary Manaokalanipo Summer Program. Spaces are limited so click here to sign up!!!